Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ugh...

Maybe its too much work. Maybe its having been home alone for 5 days. Maybe it's just the pregnancy blahs. Whatever it is, I've been on edge for the last few days. People are saying harmless things that would normally just roll off my back, but they are frustrating the heck out of me. I've gotten into spats with the 3 people I am closest to, and it just stinks.

Granted, I'm exhausted, and I would love to get a good night sleep. I also get really nervous and anxious a few days before every doctors appointment. I'm sure that has a big something to do with my cruddy attitude.

So, I suppose if I snap at you, or seem like I am on a short fuse, I apologize. I think now that I am aware of this, it may put me into check. However, this isn't a free pass to everyone in my life. I may be a little more sensitive than usual, but if you are annoying, I'm entitled to say so :)

0 comments: