Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


I have been going back and forth on what to be for Halloween, or even if I was going to dress up at all.  My boss convinced me that I had to be something.  I did some dinking around on the internet and decided I was going to be a bubble bath.  I hesitantly brought my costume to work and changed into the outfit when I arrived, where my friends captured the hideous picture of me below.  Then, my friends convinced me to go with them to the costume contest the building was having.  I was so embarrassed… but for the first time ever – I won!  I won most original costume out of about 100+ people.  It was so exciting.  Now, hopefully we will get some trick or treaters at the house tonight.  

In other news, after seeing this picture, I'm going on a diet.



2 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

The picture with Terri is totally cute! I think this one is just at a bad angle. :)

Amanda said...

You are my hero :)