Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Iphone Project

My boss gave me his old IPhone, with the stipulation that it needed a new battery.  This was a bold task to take on, but with the help of my boss, I was confident I could succeed.  It turns out, that the motherboard in the phone is bad.  I'm now reminded of my childhood cat, Hershey (who still lives with my mom) who was given to us "free" from my sisters friend.  The free cat ended up needing to be vaccinated, nuetered, dewormed, de-earmighted, flea bathed .... long story short, free cat ended up being a fortune.

While I'm no where close to spending a fortune, or even near the cost of a new, or even used Iphone, I will admit to being in over my head with this "little" project.  If I wasn't such a nerd, I'd be really frustrated.  But since I am a giant nerd, I'm actually enjoying learning the inner workings of the device.  The only frustrating thing is waiting for ebay parts to arrive!

1 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

Man, I thought for sure Brian would be able to help you. Isn't he like the nerd king or something??? :)