Monday, February 9, 2009

Punta Cana Here We Come!!!

On Friday Paul called to tell me he desperately needed a vacation, and sent me a link from TravelZoo for all-inclusive packages to various tropical destinations. As snobby as it sounds, I'm totally over Mexico. I enjoy it when we go, but I feel like I've been to all the major places at least once, many several times. We've done parts of the Caribbean, but never the Dominican Republic... so that's where we are going. I cannot believe how quickly this trip was put together. We used Paul's airline miles to book the flights, and have a few connections to get there... but I couldn't care less! We are both so excited for 9 nights in paradise!

3 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

I think Punta Cana sounds like Spanish swear words. :)

Jackie said...

No, no, no... there's an N in there to prevent the cursing :)

sedona said...

Wow!!!
I am jealous- sounds fantabulous!

And no way do you sound snobby- I feel the same way about Mexico.....

can't wait to hear all about it!