Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Hate Traffic...

Seriously... I truly loathe it. I'm fairly understand when there is an accident or a bridge up or something... but not when there is absolutely no reason for it. Tonight, I was really looking forward to a nice dinner with my mom, Jenny and Aaron. Jenny texted me at 5:30 to see if I wanted to join them, and I said I would love to. I finished my email, logged off my computer and left work at 5:35. I then proceeded to sit in traffic for 2.25 hours. I haven't been taking 520 simply because the traffic is completely inexplicable. There is no rationale behind it... its just always crappy. Tonight, my family was literally eating dinner on the other side of the bridge, so would have been stupid to go around the lake, not to mention very time consuming. As it turns out, it really wouldn't have mattered how I went. Apparently the Greater Seattle Area decided to rally for a mutiny tonight and every major highway was jammed. Long story short - I missed dinner and finally walked through the door to my house around 8:00. I should have just stayed at work... lesson learned!

1 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

It's really very upsetting. :(