Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to Work...

After 6 weeks home on maternity leave, I'm heading back to work tomorrow a bit earlier than anticipated. In an effort to both ease back into work, and also to compensate for all the work I did while on leave, JJ and I will be heading into the office one day a week for the next 3 weeks. From there, I'll be working 4 days a week through November. I'll be in the office with JJ 1 day a week, working 1 day from home. He'll go hang out with Grammy 1 day, and with Daddy when I work on Sundays.


I've got the all the gear ready to go... space saver swing, diapers, wipes warmer, and Baby Bjorn (though I think JJ is still too small for it). Rabbi Kinberg is loaning us her co-sleeper bassinet (which apparently has a 4th side) and her baby monitor. As you can see, my office will quickly be doubling at the Temple B'nai Torah nursery. Check out all the gear:

Swing n' Seat Space Saver
Co-Sleeper Bassinet
Baby Bjorn
Wipes Warmer



I'm actually looking forward to ging back to work for the day. I'm certain I'll be exhausted by the end of the day, but hopefully, I'll still be glad to be getting back to "normal."

0 comments: