Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, thankfully 2008 is almost over.  I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for me.  I have all the faith in the world that it will be a much better year for my family.  Afterall, it really won't take that much to be better than the last year.  I'm trying not to be a huge downer, so I've compiled a list of some good things that happened this year.  Here's a few of my favorite memories of 2008:

January 14 - Aaron's 1st Birthday
February 14 - Last minute Valentine roses delivered to my office from Paul
March 30 - Random Spring snow day
April 11 - Jenny's 30th Birthday Party
May 23 - 27 - Visit to the NJ shore to visit the In-Law, Ayelet's Wedding in New York
June 25 - My mom sent me Cookies by Design just because
July 20 - Paul's Birthday
August 1 - Free Lunch at the Smith Tower to watch the Blue Angels!
September 12 - Shrek the Musical with Jenny and Mom
October 11 - Ainsley's 1st Birthday Party
November 12 - My 3rd Wedding Anniversary
November 27 - Hosting my first Thanksgiving with Mom and Jenny 
November 28 - Uncle Danny invited himself over for leftovers :)
December 16 - My Birthday Dinner at the Melting pot

There you have it.  At least one good thing from each month in 2008.  Thats about the extent of it.  

Happy New year to everyone!


1 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

Nice job finding happy things. :) '09 is going to be SO much better, I know it!