Friday, September 23, 2011

Regression Sucks

For those of you who look at the time of this post, you will understand it's title. Thanks to the cutting if his molars, JJ has been awake since 1:45 AM. He screamed for 25 minutes and wasn't going back to sleep. I went in and tried to nurse him, but he was too worked up at that point. Tried to rock him, but it was to no avail. So, against my better judgement and knowing full well I was potentially screwing myself for all future nights, we got up. He played for an hour and a half. I watched Nick at Nite. Then he fell asleep nursing. I put him in his crib, he screamed for another 25 minutes. I gave him some Tylenol. He nursed and fell asleep, but when I put him down, he woke up and screamed again.

So here we sit, reading books in his room at 4:20 AM. Not a great way to start a weekend, but I suppose we'll manage. After all, dude can't stay awake forever, right????

0 comments: