Monday, November 3, 2008

Auntie Caca

Yesterday I went to Jenny and Aaron’s after teaching Sunday school.  My nickname is Auntie Quackie, but that’s a lot to ask a 22 month old boy to say.  When Aaron woke up from his nap, Jenny asked him who was coming.  Of course, he first guessed “Gamma,” because my mom is his favorite person on earth besides Jenny.  He then guessed “Caca,” which is me.  Somehow over the last few months, Quackie has turned into Caca.  The highlight of the day for me was when Jenny asked Aaron if he wanted to go play with Caca.  Granted, if I had a choice, Caca wouldn’t be my first choice for a nickname.  Luckily, it falls in line behind several other not-so-appealing names including, but not limited to: Hack, Hachie, HackeySack, Japster, Jappy, Yappy, Tubby, Wacky, and Smacky.  So you see, in comparison, Caca isn’t out of place with the long list of delightful nicknames.  And honestly, it’s pretty stinkin’ cute when he says it, so I’ll take it… not like I have a choice in the matter. 

2 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

Aaron loves his Auntie Caca! <3

Amanda said...

Since you left Chuck/Chuckie out of the list I can only assume you like it :)
I know you are caca to Aaron (so cute!) - but you are Auntie Chuckie (until Ainsley butchers it) in our house :)