Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

The 3 Rosenthal women survived Turkey Day.  We all agree that it didn't feel too much like a holiday without my dad, husband, nephew and Grandpa, but it was a really nice, relaxing day.  We had a TON of food... including pie.  I heard a rumor that my cousins were coming over for dessert, which didn't really happen.  I ending up basically making one pie per person.  I didn't realize that I had never hosted Thanksgiving before, which helps explain why I was feeling slightly neurotic.  I made a schedule for the day detailing what time I needed to start preparing things.  I found it to be helpful.  Since my sister did basically all of the cleaning, I am totally looking forward to next year!!!  

2 comments:

Katie said...

Where was Paul?

Jackie said...

Paul was in New Jersey with his family.