Thursday, November 20, 2008

Broken Heel = Broken Heart

I have this pair of brown boots.  They are absolutely perfect.  I bought them last year in Las Vegas at the Nine West outlet store.  I love them... they are comfy and fit me perfectly.  About 3 months ago, I stepped off the curb, and the heel of the right shoe cracked.  I took it to the cobbler and they fixed it for about $30.00.  3 weeks ago, I got out of my car, looked down at the right shoe and saw that the heel was cracked AGAIN!  I LOVE these boots so much I took them to back to the cobbler and had both heels replaced... it wasn't cheap.  I got them back and they have been perfect for a week now.  

Today when I stepped off the elevator at my office, I felt something weird on my right foot.  I looked down to see that the bottom inch of the heel had snapped off AGAIN.   I'm so super pissed off.  I'm taking them back to the cobbler, but I can't imagine they'll do anything for me.  Apparently my right foot is a dud, and these boots just aren't meant to be.  It makes me so sad.  :(