Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ibuprofen


I love ibuprofen.  I feel about ibuprofen the way the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding felt about Windex.  Have a headache?  Sore muscle?  Sprained ankle?  Tooth bothering you? Pop some ibuprofen, and in about 10 minutes, you'll have relief.  About 3 days out of every month, I live on the stuff.  It seems to be the only thing that keeps me from wanting to curl up into a ball and openly weep.  Lately, I've been concerned about the long term effects of my pill popping problem.  I understand it can do damage to my liver, but considering I don't drink very often, I've decided that I'll be okay.  I just felt the need to share the glory that is ibuprofen with the loving blog world.  Also, you can thank ibuprofen for bringing me back to the land of the living today :)

2 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

Agreed!

The Game Log said...

do you think it might possibly be all in your head that it works so wonderfully? you should try a placebo one day.